Reference : Fit_소개.pptx
Introduction to Fit
- Great software requires collaboration and communication.
- During development, how can customers know that their programmers are producing the right thing?
- How can programmers know what the customers really want?
- How can testers know what's right and what's wrong?
- Getting these groups to communicate effectively and precisely should be a goal for teams creating great software.
- Fit is a tool for enhancing communication and collaboration.
- Fit creates a feedback loop between customers and programmers.
- Fit allows customers and testers to use tools like Microsoft Office to give examples of how a program should behave--without being programmers themselves.
- Fit automatically checks those examples against the actual program, thus building a simple and powerful bridge between the business and software engineering worlds.
Requirement are written with example tables.
The tables are really tests.
Writing test as a table is an interesting paradigm
Some tests naturally fit into tables
Some tests require thought to put them in the form of a table