OpenStack is a free and open-source software platform for cloud computing, mostly deployed as an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS). The software platform consists of interrelated components that control hardware pools of processing, storage, and networking resources throughout a data center. Users either manage it through a web-based dashboard, through command-line tools, or through a RESTful API. OpenStack.org released it under the terms of the Apache License.
Installation - Quick start on single node
Machine with at least 4GB RAM, preferably 6GB RAM, processors with hardware virtualization extensions, and at least one network adapter.
x86_64 is currently the only supported architecture.
sudo systemctl disable firewalld sudo systemctl stop firewalld sudo systemctl disable NetworkManager sudo systemctl stop NetworkManager sudo systemctl enable network sudo systemctl start network
sudo yum install -y centos-release-openstack-mitaka
sudo yum update -y
Install Packstack Installer
sudo yum install -y openstack-packstack
Run Packstack to install OpenStack
|Additional information: |
* A new answerfile was created in: /home/stack/packstack-answers-20160715-100701.txt
* Time synchronization installation was skipped. Please note that unsynchronized time on server instances might be problem for some OpenStack components.
* File /root/keystonerc_admin has been created on OpenStack client host 10.211.55.12. To use the command line tools you need to source the file.
* Copy of keystonerc_admin file has been created for non-root user in /home/stack.
* To access the OpenStack Dashboard browse to http://10.211.55.12/dashboard .
Please, find your login credentials stored in the keystonerc_admin in your home directory.
* To use Nagios, browse to http://10.211.55.12/nagios username: nagiosadmin, password: ad3f2eb1bfaa4883
* Because of the kernel update the host 10.211.55.12 requires reboot.
* The installation log file is available at: /var/tmp/packstack/20160715-100701-7W9Jdj/openstack-setup.log
* The generated manifests are available at: /var/tmp/packstack/20160715-100701-7W9Jdj/manifests
URL : http://$YOURIP/dashboard
Admin information : keystonerc_admin file에서 확인